Thursday, August 14, 2008

Old Man's Cave

Somehow we made it through the whole summer without a vacation. Jason has been traveling a ton for work and we have been trying not to spend too much money since we knew I would be quitting soon, so we decided to vacation "at home" with several fun things close to home. One of those things was a trip to Old Man's Cave. We stayed in a log cabin and did a lot of hiking at Old Man's Cave and Ash Cave. I think the boys' favorite part though was the cat that lived under the porch at the cabin. If I had only known, I could have just sent them next door to visit GiGi's cats!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It sounds like we took the same stay-cation! It's like I'm reading my own blog. I'd love to know which cabin you stayed in.