It has been AGES since I've scrapbooked, and I was finally in the mood this week. I dug out this photo from earlier this year, showing Rylan and a huge line of vehicles (mostly John Deere). This is not an uncommon activity for him. I like to pretend like I'm not watching and spy as he patiently puts everything neatly into a line. Oftentimes even categorized by color or size!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Lined Up
It has been AGES since I've scrapbooked, and I was finally in the mood this week. I dug out this photo from earlier this year, showing Rylan and a huge line of vehicles (mostly John Deere). This is not an uncommon activity for him. I like to pretend like I'm not watching and spy as he patiently puts everything neatly into a line. Oftentimes even categorized by color or size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment