I'm not going to bore you with every single picture from my trip to NYC, but I'll definitely share a few! Mom and I had a great time visiting Paul and Diane's new apartment in Brooklyn. It was so nice to spend time with them and have built in tour guides to the city!

We took the Staten Island Ferry which gave a great view of the city and of course the Statue of Liberty. We were pretty far away, but my big zoom lens took care of that. I was really happy with how this photo turned out, especially considering I was standing on my tip toes to get over people's heads!

The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens was one of my favorite destinations. It would have been nice if it hadn't been so windy and chilly, but we managed to get through most of it. Loved the Japanese garden -- it was so pretty with it's neatly trimmed fall colored foliage.

This is just too funny. Paul in front of a truck that says "Paul Signs".

I am a sucker for close-ups, so I loved how this fern picture turned out. Definitely next on my wish list is a macro lens so I can do some serious close-ups!

Again, the Japanese Garden at the Botanical Gardens.

I just thought these buildings were interesting and very NYCish.
No comments:
Post a Comment