
After Matthew let Conrad borrow his Darth Vader mask for Halloween, this mask was quickly disowned. It sat unloved in Conrad's room for a week or so until Rylan discovered it. He came walking into the kitchen wearing it one afternoon, and when I pretended to be scared and exclaimed "Ahhhh!!! It's Darth Vader!!" he picked the mask up and said "Don't be scared, it's just me." That is how the game started. Now we repeat the above steps at least ten times a day. It is cute, but after the 5th or 6th time, it is hard to act surprised! We had to institute a no walking up and down the stairs while wearing a mask rule, because I was sure I would otherwise hear my two-year-old tumbling down the stairs.

By the way, do you like Rylan's hair cut? He looks so big and grown up, but I have to admit I kind of miss his long crazy hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment