Jason spied an ad in the paper last week that proved promising. "Lego Mania" about 1/2 hour from our house. It is an intricately designed town made entirely of Legos by the
Central Ohio Lego Train Club. Last night Conrad didn't have piano so I decided to treat the boys to dinner at Max and Erma's and then a trip to see this display. They were thrilled! Most impressive to me was thinking about how much money they have tied up in Legos. I have bought many Legos for Conrad over the years and they ain't cheap.

They had a pile of Legos on the table so people could make their own creations. Conrad decided to make the great pyramids. I think he named it "golden pyramids".

Gotta remember that reflective coats don't work well with flash! :)

This is the whole display. Now that's a lot of Legos!

The gal working there didn't have much info, but said she did remember that this tower took 50 hours to build. Yikes!

The display included several working trains around the outside.
1 comment:
Where is this? That's neat!
Post a Comment